Thursday, April 19, 2012

Earth Day Party

Hi guys!
It is April 19th, so that means the Earth Day Party is on today!
Or should I say, Earth Day Room...yes, I was disappointed with this party. You can start off in the Town, where you can get a free safari hat.
Now that you have this, go to the Snow Forts to see the Earth Day Party Room
While I do have to say that this room is impressive, it is only one room. There is a little catalog on the bottom-right on the screen. Click it to get this:
Penguins buying a penguin costume? INCEPTION?? jk.
But yea, you can buy a costume of your choice, and/or read about an endangered animal.
That wraps up the Earth Day 'Event'.

I do have to say this party was a let-down for me. It had so much potential to be great-and what about the color, Arctic White? What happened to that? Hopefully it will be in a future party.
On the bright side, Aunt Arctic will be waddling around Club Penguin for a few days, and you can track her here!

So there's my opinion about the party, what do you think? Leave a comment.
I'll see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment