Thursday, June 21, 2012

5000 Hits Party!! (cancelled)

UPDATE: party has been cancelled :(
Hey guys!
I am super excited to announce that we have hit 5000+ hits!! You know what that means....
PARTY TIME!!!!!
That's right! Time to party with Flash8910!
If you can't read that information clearly...
When: Friday June 29, 2012
Server: Arctic
Room: Nightclub
Time: 2pm Club Penguin Time/5pm Eastern Standard Time/
4pm Central Time

Hopefully you can all make it! We really couldn't have done it without you all! :D Of course, I WILL be taking pictures and posting them, so look your best! I will also be adding! :) And feel free to come back to the website's CHAT page to, well, chat with me!
Let us know in the comments about your thoughts of the party (Your feedback is important to us)!
I will see you at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment