Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Updates and Free Coin Code

Yo guys, I'm back.
So on February 24, prepare to set off on a journey to Shipwreck island with Rockhopper. But he will be on the island on the 16th, and here are some sneak peaks:
Haunted Migrator.png Migrator With Fan.png
Will you join his crew?

Also, there is a new play called The Vikings That Time Forgot, which is a mix of two previous plays. You can check out the costume catalog secrets here. 
 I am not impressed, the only difference Club Penguin made with this play was giving it new costumes and a new script. But, in my opinion, like most things at the stage, little effort has been put into the Play.
So, what do you think? Do you agree with me that February has been a lazy/ad month for CP, i.e. lame fashion show party? Or do you like this month? Either way, I hope that he Rockhopper quest will be better than what has happened this month.

Also, I have a few codes for you to enter. You will get 1500 coins, nice.
To unlock items, when you are at the log-in screen, find this button:
Now enter these codes:
Shrimp64
Together
Bigwhite
See? Enjoy your coins.

Before I head out, I just want to remind you again to vote for your favorite outfit for our fashion show.
Here we are again:
 Also, give us an idea in the comments about what the winner should get.
That's all, l8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment